Welcome to our Faith Driven Investors Application Centre 😇
Hello! It’s great to see you.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us in Faith Driven tech ventures that honor God and joining our Christian tech fund. Please take a moment to read these few questions and answers below then proceed to schedule your 1Hr Faith Driven Investors Meeting at the bottom of the page when you’re ready.
What kind of Christian tech investors do we seek to partner with? 🤔
We seek Faith Driven Investors, both accredited and non-accredited, who endeavor to execute socially responsible and Kingdom impact investing to the praise, glory and honor of God as a LP. We seek Faith Driven investors who will become valued members of our FDVC global family and network.
What are the characteristics of Faith Driven Investors? 🤔
- Infusing one’s faith into investment decisions is a motivating factor for Faith Driven Investors.
- Faith Driven Investors understand explicitly the strategic importance of empowering anointed Faith Driven Entrepreneurs, Faith Driven Startups and Faith Driven Business Ministries.
- Through whole-life stewardship that matches one’s wallet to one’s worldview, Faith Driven tech investors seek to glorify God in all they say and do—including in the marketplace of goods, services, ideas and investment opportunities.
- Socially responsible investing (SRI), also known as sustainable, socially conscious, “green” or ethical investing, is any investment strategy which seeks to consider both financial return and social good.
I’m not an uber ‘wealthy’ individual, family or accredited tech investor. Can I still invest? In a word, yes! 🥳
The minimum investment allowed is US$50,000 for one individual, family or group. Group investing may be accomplished by incorporating as an LLC then investing with other family, friends, business, church contacts and/or investor acquaintances. Schedule a 1Hr Investor Meeting to learn more.
What is an Accredited Faith Driven Investor? 💰
In the United States, for an individual to be considered an accredited investor, they must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, not including the value of their primary residence or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with their spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. Learn more about US accredited investor guidelines here.
More questions about joining our Faith Driven Investors tech fund? 🤔
Schedule your 1Hr Faith Driven Investors Meeting to connect with FDVC to answer all your questions.
Faith Driven Investors Meeting Hours and Contact Method 🕘
FDVC scheduling hours of operation are as follows:
- Consulting scheduled between 11am & 4pm PST, Monday thru Thursday.
- You will be able to connect with us via Google Meet online. You will receive instructions via a Google Calendar invite which will provide you a link to connect with us.
- Once you schedule with us you will be emailed to confirm your 1Hr Investor Meeting.
Schedule Your Faith Driven Investors Meeting Now 📅
Schedule your investor meeting by clicking on the green button in the bottom right hand corner of your device screen. After scheduling you’ll receive texts reminding you of the date and time of your scheduled 1Hr Investor Meeting. We look forward to connecting with you by Google Meet webcam soon. God bless you!